On January 24-25, 2017, the 5th annual meeting WORLDWEBFORUM proudly presents some of the most successful leaders in international business live on stage in Zurich. Annualy, we bring together some of the greatest minds from around the globe to exchange ideas and connect with our participants.
Our keynote speakers include:
• Ed Catmull, Co-founder & President of Disney & Pixar Animation Studios, San Francisco, CA
• Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the World Wide Web, Cambridge, MA
• Marian Goodell, Founding Member & CEO of Burning Man, San Francisco, CA
• Danae Ringelmann, Co-Founder & CDO of Indiegogo, San Francisco, CA
• Urs Hölzle, Senior VP for Technical Infrastructure at Google, Mountain View, CA
• Jeff Eggers, fmr. Principal Advisor to President Barack Obama, Washington, D.C.
• Frederik Pferdt, Chief Innovation Evangelist at Google, Mountain View, CA
• Anita Roth, Head of Policy Research at Airbnb, San Francisco, CA
• & many more
By participating, you actively take on the challenge of digital transformation processes, meet digital leaders, and network with the "Who-is-Who" in cross-industrial business.
As partner of WORLDWEBFORUM, AmCham members receive tickets at exclusive, discounted rates of -29%.
2-Day Pass (January 24-25, 2017) at CHF 980.- excl. VAT (instead of CHF 1'380.-)
Day 1: Main conference - Keynotes, Panels, Interviews, Q&A, Networking
Day 2: Industries of the Future - Panels, Discussions, 1-on-1 Exchange
Secure your ticket now at http://worldwebforum.com/display/B2/Ticketing
During check-out, use the AmCham member promotion code and benefit from this exclusive offer. (send an email to email@example.com to receive the promotion code)
Secure your ticket now click here
During check-out, use the AmCham member promotion code and benefit from this exclusive offer. (send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the promotion code)
May 29, 2017
U.S.-Law-School-in-a-Week (LSIW) May 29 to June 2, 2017
May 29 to June 2, 2017
Lacking the context and tools, non-Americans are sometimes at a disadvantage when dealing with U.S. companies, lawyers and government agencies when the topic is the “what” and “why” of U.S. legal thinking and practice.
LSIW is a unique program that provides participants with that context and with those tools. It covers in a quality and time-effective way key subjects taught in a U.S. law school. These subjects are the building blocks for understanding U.S. laws, regulations, contractual practice, business transactions, litigation, and court and agency procedures.
The program is also of value to Americans without a legal background seeking a time-efficient way to learn about key legal subjects for personal or professional reasons.